EMT212 is a Submicron grain grade with 12% Cobalt. The very high fracture toughness results in an extraordinary cutting edge strength. This ensure excellent tool life at mill roughing of heavily machinable materials like Inconel 718, high carbide steel or titanium alloys.
- – For special Titanium alloys, Inconel and heavy machinable steel
- – Extremely high fracture toughness
- – Very homogeneous structure
- – Hardness of 1’550 HV30
- – High process reliability due to consistent properties
- – Increased performance and tool life
More information: EMT212